Friday, October 2, 2020

Eye of the Storm

  

Image copyright Rudy and Peter Skitterians on Pixabay

https://pixabay.com/photos/cloudscape-clouds-weather-cumulus-384672/

I am in the eye

my vulnerability

under scrutiny

in the storm of perceptions

I am open and exposed

~cie~



http://www.octpowrimo.com/2020/10/octpowrimo-day-2.html

notes

Generally speaking, I am not following the form prompts for OctPoWriMo because where possible I am combining the OctPoWriMo and Carpe Diem prompts. Sometimes I may write two poems. The prompts happened to mesh very well today.

This poem was posted to these places:

LBRY is a decentralized content marketplace. I price the PDF versions of my work at approximately half of the Kindle price because I receive the entire amount rather than a royalty percentage. 

You can get a free LBRY account through this link. You can earn LBC for viewing content on LBRY as well as from selling your content.

Want more Ornery Poetry?

You know it's coming!

Copyright Information
The Icky, Sticky, Nit-Picky Legalese If You Please (Or Don't Please)


Copyright 2020 by Naughty Netherworld Press/Poetry of the Netherworld

Reblogging is acceptable on platforms that allow it. LBRY’s reblog function is called repost, which makes things confusing since reposting is considered a no-no on most platforms. It’s fine to share the post using the repost function on LBRY. It is not okay to copy-paste the material into a new post.

Sharing a link to the post is acceptable.

Quoting portions of the post for educational or review purposes is acceptable if proper credit is given.


2 comments:

This is a safe space. Be respectful.