Thursday, October 8, 2020

Boundaries (Choka)

  

Image copyright Adina Voicu on Pixabay


not lion brave, me
crossing prescribed boundaries
no butterfly grace

improvise a flight
from which there is no return
painful time of change

I fight for my right
let me be unusual 
though you don't connect

~cie~

prompts used



Badge made by me using Pixlr
Yeah, I know today is Thursday

If you dig my wild style, get more here

This poem was posted to these places:

LBRY is a decentralized content marketplace. I price the PDF versions of my work at approximately half of the Kindle price because I receive the entire amount rather than a royalty percentage. 

You can get a free LBRY account through this link. You can earn LBC for viewing content on LBRY as well as from selling your content.

Copyright Information
The Icky, Sticky, Nit-Picky Legalese If You Please (Or Don't Please)


Copyright 2020 by Naughty Netherworld Press/Poetry of the Netherworld

Reblogging is acceptable on platforms that allow it. LBRY’s reblog function is called repost, which makes things confusing since reposting is considered a no-no on most platforms. It’s fine to share the post using the repost function on LBRY. It is not okay to copy-paste the material into a new post.

Sharing a link to the post is acceptable.

Quoting portions of the post for educational or review purposes is acceptable if proper credit is given.


2 comments:

  1. I hide in the shadows rather than fighting for my right to be unusual - but yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not nearly as flamboyant with it as I used to be. These days it's more a stand my ground thing than a fly my freak flag thing.

      Delete

This is a safe space. Be respectful.