Tuesday, April 9, 2024

A to Z Challenge 2024: Day 8: Hysterical Neurotic

 

Image by Christian Dorn from Pixabay

This one's short and sweary.

When I was sixteen years old, I was branded a hysterical neurotic by a clown of a shrink.

I realized this guy was a bigger fuckwit than I was, even though I was a self-deprecating, self-destructive, self-medicating trash fire of a human being.

He labeled me a hysterical neurotic, and I labeled him a dipshit with his head so far up his own ass that whenever he farted, he thought he was seeing clouds.

I’m still proud of my younger self for not buying the bullshit he was selling.

He didn’t give a damn about anyone he stuck labels on.

  


1 comment:

  1. I smiled at your use of the word "sweary."

    Stopping in from A-to-Z: https://brewingcoffeetwistingwordsbreakingpencils.ca/2024/04/09/holographic-puzzle/#comment-7711

    ReplyDelete

This is a safe space. Be respectful.