Friday, April 19, 2024

A to Z Challenge 2024: Day 19: Salmon

 


Like a salmon, I’m always swimming upstream and bears are always trying to eat me. Sometimes anglers try to catch me too, but as soon as they get a load of how beat up and decrepit I am, they throw me back. They know I would taste terrible. Bears don’t give a damn. They aren’t known for their sophisticated palates.

According to this post, I may be more salmony than I realized when I decided to make this self-deprecating joke.

https://www.spiritanimals.org/salmon/#:~:text=Salmon%20as%20the%20spirit%20animal%20represents%20the%20water,solace%20by%20sharing%20their%20distress%20with%20salmon%20individuals.

Deep thinker, highly emotional, like holistic approaches. Sounds like me!

Perhaps I also smell like a lox bagel.

~Sexy Salmon Has Spoken~

There's more of salmon than of sexy about me to be sure.

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter S

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.