Thursday, April 18, 2024

A to Z Challenge 2024: Day 18: Really Unreal

 

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay

This image is really on point for the post I just created on my poetry blog where I discuss a Haibun I wrote about wanting to be someone else.

https://poetryofthenetherworld.blogspot.com/2024/04/april-pad-challenge-napowrimo-2024-day_18.html

I wrapped up a meeting with a couple other members of the First Coast Romance Writers group a little over an hour ago, and I feel emotionally dysregulated. It wasn’t anything they did, it was that same feeling of realizing that I’m just so completely different from most people. I always feel like I’m having to try to pass for normal when I’m quite simply not. It’s exhausting and discouraging.  

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~

Image by G.C. from Pixabay
Alone in a crowd.

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter R


This music comes from the Bay of Drowned Wishes scenario in the Destiny 2 game, which is very appropriate given the subject matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.