Thursday, April 18, 2024

A to Z Challenge 2024: Day 17: Quite Quick and Quirky

 

Image by Alana Jordan from Pixabay
Quick and Quirky

Quickly create a quirky drabble with plentiful quantities of items starting with q.

Sometimes focusing on creating quite a quantity quickly ends up making me go off the rails.

My tendency is to shame myself when I can’t tow--er--toe the line.

I honestly haven’t quite recovered from last year’s NaNoWriMo.

I started out quite strong, but by the end, I just wanted to quit.

I’ve been struggling with my writing this year.

I’ve been trying to bring back the joy of creation rather than relegating myself to being a quickly typing monkey hoping something will quell my anxiety.

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~

Image by Amy Art-Dreams from Pixabay

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter Q

1 comment:

This is a safe space. Be respectful.