Monday, April 22, 2024

A to Z Challenge 2024: Day 21: Ugly

 


I’ve been called ugly many more times than I could possibly count. Admissibly, I am far from a paragon of physical beauty. It is likely I could aptly be described as looking like the back end of a bus. However, I feel it is necessary to pose a question. Is someone’s lack of perceived attractiveness an acceptable reason to belittle and ridicule that person, turning them into a scapegoat for your own feelings of inadequacy?

Is having a plain face and a body perceived as being either too fat or too thin, too short or too tall reason for disdain?

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~

Image by Prawny from Pixabay
Don't like how we look?
Feel free to look somewhere else!

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter U



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.