Wednesday, April 10, 2024

A to Z Challenge 2024: Day 10: Just Lost Track

 

Image by Steve Buissinne from Pixabay

Well, would you look at that?

I thought I’d posted ahead to the twelfth, but I’m two days behind.

If there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s fucking up.

I guess everyone must be good at something.

Even if it’s something bad.

Like keeping heads in your refrigerator.

I’m not talking about lettuce.

I always say no matter how much of a fuckup I am, at least I’m not a serial killer or something equally as detrimental.

I’m just a schmuck who would lose track of my brain if it wasn’t glued into my skull.

Welcome to my world, People!

~Ornery Owl Is Chagrined~

Image by Lubos Houska from Pixabay

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter J

1 comment:

  1. Life happens and if gettting a tad behind in the
    A-Z was my worst mistake I would chalk it up as a win.

    ReplyDelete

This is a safe space. Be respectful.