Thursday, April 25, 2024

A to Z Challenge 2024: Day 24: Xenomorphs Forever

 

Image by Wolfgang Eckert on Pixabay

I stopped writing in 2007 due to fallout from my disastrous first attempt at becoming a published author. When I started writing again in 2012, I only intended to write Aliens fan fiction for myself because people suck and Xenomorphs are wicked cool.

Fan fiction is real writing. Even the cringeworthy self-insert fics I wrote as a young teenager and would have to kill you if you discovered them.

Writing fan fiction saved my life more than once, no joke.

Much of what I write these days could be classified as Cthulhu Mythos fan fiction.

I’m absolutely okay with that.

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~



#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter X

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.