Wednesday, April 24, 2024

A to Z Challenge 2024: Day 23: Weird

 

Image by Claire Francis from Pixabay
What are you looking at?
Say, do you mind if eye browse your computer?

I’m my own special brand of weird.

Back in school, I wasn’t smart enough to belong with the academic nerd brigade, but I was too nerdy to belong with the self-proclaimed rebels without a cause.

I’ve been trying in vain for decades to find a niche in which to fit, only to learn time and time again that I don’t fit in with any of them.

I’m an acquired taste that most people don’t acquire.

Even when people don’t treat me poorly, I’m aware that they’re just being polite.

I’m a curiosity.

Sometimes studied, often ridiculed.

I don’t belong anywhere.





Tunes for you.

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter W

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.