Friday, November 29, 2019

November PAD Chapbook Challenge 2019: Day 29: Have iPhone, Will Travel

Image by Free-Photos from Pixabay

Have iPhone
Will travel
I've never seen the Northern Lights
I'd like to get them in my sights
To watch their ghostly green glow
As they put on their show
See them dance across the sky
And if I could fly
I'd like to dance into their beams
And leap from stream to stream

Have iPhone, honey
But no money
So I won't be going far
In my beat-up car
But when my beat-up body ceases to run
I'll go and have my fun
I'll ride on the green glow
Who knows how far I'll go?
Dancing in the Northern Lights
I'll become one with the night

~Cie~

Notes:
The November PAD Chapbook Challenge prompt for today was Have (blank.) 
This poem came out of nowhere. I just wrote it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.