Friday, March 19, 2021

Becky Flade, Author: Half Price for Every Device #MFRWHooks

Becky Flade, Author: Half Price for Every Device #MFRWHooks: March is National Women’s History Month and March 8 th – specifically – is International Women’s Day! I love to write strong, unique women....

These all sound like interesting stories. I'm probably the odd one out here, but I didn't mind reading just the blurbs although I would not have found excerpts bothersome at all. 

As for a woman I admire, I'm going to say something that is very unlike me because I'm generally quite hard on myself. At the moment, I admire me for not having punched my own ticket as I have wanted to do so often in life. Try though my haters might, they ain't found a way to kill me yet. I'm too obnoxious to go down easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.