Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Yas Qween! Jameela Jamil on Size Discrimination







If calories in-calories out were true, I would be underweight. I am food insecure and only eat one or two meals a day. Being diabetic means that I should be eating regularly, but I can’t afford to. 

My endocrine system is a dumpster fire. It is highly unlikely that I will ever be thin unless I become critically ill.

People get angry about having to give up their hateful attitudes towards larger people because they’ll be losing their scapegoat. There are a lot of really pathetic, petty people who need to have someone they can stomp on in order to make themselves feel powerful. These are shitty people, and I don’t see any reason to continue kissing their asses.

~Cie~




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.