Friday, April 26, 2019

NaPoWriMo 2019: Day 26 + Poems in April 2019 Day 26: Creatures of Colorado

 Copyright Karin Gustafson

Surely there will be
Birds in north Colorado
Maybe some red ones

Copyright Karin Gustafson

Maybe there will be
Bears in north Colorado
I hope not too close

Copyright Karin Gustafson

Maybe a ghost will
Haunt northern Colorado
That ghost will be me

~Cie~



Notes:
Will wonders never cease, I think I actually fulfilled the criteria for both prompts.
The NaPoWriMo prompt asked for repetition.
The Poems in April asked for writing about rebirth.
If my son and I do move to the small town mentioned in the previous poem, it will be a rebirth.
You see, even stopped clock is right twice a day.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen red birds. I've yet to see a bear in person. I can wait a while for your ghost.

    ReplyDelete

This is a safe space. Be respectful.