Sunday, April 19, 2020

NaPoWriMo 2020 Day 19 + April PAD Challenge Day 19: Message to My Past Self

Background image copyright Skitterphoto on Pixabay
Click to enlarge

The text follows in case you're on mobile 

 Dear fucking moron,
Instead of worrying so much
about what people who don't matter think of you

Instead of always having to buy
The latest and greatest whatever
and spending money like it's going out of style

Instead of worrying about finding
a man to complete you
and hopefully not beat you

Try getting your shit together a little bit
so I don't have to end up broke and broken
cleaning up the remnants of what your out-of-control self
left behind for me to deal with

Your future self

NaPoWriMo: Make a walking archive
I didn't exactly do that. I found an image with a bunch of stuff in it that worked.

April PAD Challenge: Write a message poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.