Monday, March 14, 2022

About Me Monday: I'm Losing Myself

 

Image by Herm from Pixabay

I feel like I'm losing myself with all the energy I'm investing in submitting my work for publication in other places. I greatly prefer self-publishing but I'm terrible at promotion. I know that most of what an unknown author submits to publishers will be rejected while a well-known author could write about which foods give them the worst gas and everyone would fall all over themselves to publish it. It makes me tired.

I've lost the healing aspects of writing. I feel like I've been kicked out of my own universe. I don't really have anyone I can bounce these thoughts off. I just feel lost.

~Ornery Owl has Hooted Into the Void~

Owl by Hieronymous Bosch



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.