Thursday, October 20, 2022

Denise Covey: #WEP OCTOBER 2022 CHALLENGE - MICHAEL JACKSON'S "T...

Denise Covey: #WEP OCTOBER 2022 CHALLENGE - MICHAEL JACKSON'S "T...:  Hello there! It's time for the WEP October thrilling challenge where writers are asked to respond in any way they choose to Michael J...

In some ways, this story reminds me of an episode from an old Vampirella comic. The girl's father was a devil worshiper, and one night she saw him being absorbed by a light entity. Years later, she married a charming fellow who turned out to be a demon. That story scared the hell out of me! 

This story made me think of the girl I used to be and how desperate I was for male attention. I did some really stupid things in pursuit of such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.