Saturday, April 27, 2024

A to Z Challenge 2024: Day 26: Zeroing In

 

Image by hopid permana from Pixabay

This character's name is Zero Two Darling. She's what came up when I did a search for zeroing in on Pixabay. She's a human klaxo sapien hybrid, and you can read more about her here. 

https://darling-in-the-franxx.fandom.com/wiki/Zero_Two

We’re zipping to the end of this challenge and also to the end of the month. I need to zero in on not being a slavedriver with myself because it zaps the zest from activities I have a zeal for.

I’m also sticking a fork in the Camp NaNoWriMo challenge for April 2024. There will be another Camp NaNoWriMo in June, and I’ll do that one too because I’m a masochist.

It’s 10:30 and I need to get my Zs.

I hope I sleep better tonight than last night.

It seems sleep and I are seldom on the same page.

~Ornery Owl Has Zpoken~


Image by thank_you from Pixabay


#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.