Tuesday, April 6, 2021

How Did You Get Here? How Did I?

 


The following is a response to a post by Addison Albright. The artwork is theirs as well.

https://authoraddisonalbright.com/2021/04/02/rainbow-snippets-change-of-plans-3/

Oh, my word–I remember the one time I woke up to a relative stranger in my bed. It wasn’t nearly this romantic. It was my one semester of college. I was 18 and a hot mess, but I didn’t usually bring strange guys back to my dorm room. Fortunately, we were both fully clothed. The only thing I knew was that his name was Ted and I met him in a line waiting for concert tickets, which tells you how long ago this was.

Okay. It was 1983.

My response was “you’ve gotta go!” I hustled him out the back stairs, hoping that no one saw us.

2 comments:

  1. Oops. I am glad that it didn't become nasty. Those awakens have a hell of a lot of ugly potential.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't get icky later until he came back. Some guys don't know how to take no for an answer.

      Delete

This is a safe space. Be respectful.