Thursday, January 16, 2020

FOAD Thursday: Jillian Michaels Can FOAD Forever


A response to this post.

You know, it's hard enough having to deal with diabetes without having it made into a character flaw by sanctimonious assholes. I'm glad that Kai Hibbard came at Jillian Michaels full force. 

I give no quarter to those who say things like being fat causes diabetes. I would hazard a guess that in the case of people like me there is a genetic factor that both caused my train wreck of an endocrine system and promotes a heavy body type. But many people who are built like me (myself included) are actually very good at restricting food. Yo-yo dieting has also been implicated in causing the problems that being fat gets blamed for, because, you know, starving yourself isn't good for a body.


Image copyright Open Clipart Vectors

Fat. And ornery.


2 comments:

  1. I never watched that sow. She always seemed like an ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is. The Biggest Loser's correct label is either Shit Show or Dumpster Fire. It's the actual worst.

      Delete

This is a safe space. Be respectful.