Friday, February 8, 2019

Back to School

Image copyright Pexels

I've taken the first step towards finishing my degree in English writing. It's something I promised my father I'd do the day we said goodbye to him for the last time in this world. He was gone from his body then, but he was there in spirit.
I'm not going to try and rush through it. It will take me a while as I'm only taking one class at a time online, but then I will be able to give my full attention to each class rather than having to divide my attention between multiple classes plus everything else I'm already doing. 
Having the degree will allow me to take work doing jobs such as grading papers and will lend credence to my proofreading and editing skills.
My physical issues will not improve with age, and there may come a time when I can no longer drive more than short distances, or at all. I am hoping that strengthening my academic skills will allow me to continue to be productive when that time comes.

~Cie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.