Sunday, May 16, 2021

Stories From A Starry Sky: WeWriWa: EU73

Stories From A Starry Sky: WeWriWa: EU73:   Happy middle of May. Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors. If you'd like to participate or read tempting morsels from other authors, pl...

I wish that my moments of insecurity didn't tend to come with a heaping helping of self-loathing. It's a bad pattern that I fell into long ago and I don't know if I'll ever be completely free of it. Whenever things go wrong with my writing process or schedule in any way, I tend to tell myself that I'm trash, my writing is trash, and I might as well just delete everything.

I'm still recovering from the fiasco created for me by Amazon last month. I'm now having to play catch-up by finishing two Cloned Heat shorts in a month rather than just one. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.