Monday, February 17, 2020

About Me Monday 17 February 2020

You can do this too if you want to. I found it on Tumblr. It was reblogged by another blog from an inactive blog.

0: Height 5′ 6″

1: Age 55 on February 15 and ain’t nobody wished me a happy birthday

2: Shoe size 9

3: Do you smoke? Former smoker quit for the last time in 2006

4: Do you drink? literal sips of beer occasionally

5: Do you take drugs? occasional low-dose edibles

6: Age you get mistaken for 666,666

7: Have tattoos? seven of them

8: Want any tattoos? yes

9: Got any piercings? two on the left earlobe, one on the right

10: Want any piercings? not really

11: Best friend? My son

12: Relationship status I’m not interested in being in a relationship with anyone currently alive on this planet

13: Biggest turn-ons kindness

14: Biggest turn-offs sanctimonious assholes

15: Favorite movie too numerous to mention

16: I’ll love you if… you treat me decently

17: Someone you miss I miss a lot of people and animals

18: Most traumatic experience Well, gee, there are different kinds of trauma. Probably being sexually assaulted but having my car slammed into by a huge wave of water on a road that doesn’t normally have huge waves of water coming across it did a pretty nice job too. What the fuck kind of question is that?

19: A fact about your personality I’m kind of a snarky asshole, or hadn’t you noticed?

20: What I hate most about myself I really just don’t like being me most days

21: What I love most about myself I would probably think I was pretty cool if I wasn’t me.

22: What I want to be when I get older Still alive, unless I’m too compromised

23: My relationship with my sibling(s) Estranged

24: My relationship with my parent(s) Difficult

25: My idea of a perfect date What is this “date” you speak of? I don’t do that shit.

26: My biggest pet peeves People who ask me things like “most traumatic experience” and “what is your idea of the perfect date.” Seriously, people, feel free to ignore those questions.

27: A description of the girl/boy I like Well, at my age, if I were “liking” a girl/boy, that would make me a huge perv. As for the woman/man I like, I used to have a pretty big thing for this guy, so that will give you an idea of my “type”. Nerdy, sensitive, kind, that’s the kind of guy I’d like if I were looking.


28: A description of the person I dislike the most
Why don’t I just show you?


29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
To spare their feelings when they got a truly awful haircut.

30: What I hate the most about work/school
Higher education is out of reach for many people. I work for myself. My boss is a huge asshole and she doesn’t pay well.

31: What my last text message says
I think it was a message from my doctor’s office reminding me that I had an appointment.

32: What words upset me the most
This quiz is full of shit that makes me get up on my soapbox. So, let’s talk about the “O” word.
Obese is a really shitty word that is used to dehumanize and other larger people. This word makes larger people avoid going to the doctor until something critical goes wrong. It is a hateful, shaming, ugly word. Shame does not encourage people to take care of themselves. It encourages them to hate themselves. When I see people using this garbage word, I get up on my soapbox about it.
I also hate racial slurs. But I think most people know that shit’s bad.

33: What words make me feel the best about myself
I don’t know. How about “hey, Cie, your writing is great.”

34: What I find attractive in women
I’m not into women that way, but if I were I would find kindness and sincerity attractive.

35: What I find attractive in men
Kindness and sincerity

36: Where I would like to live
Where I live now

37: One of my insecurities
How long do you have?

38: My childhood career choice
Paleontologist

39: My favorite ice cream flavor
Pretty much anything chocolate

40: Who I wish I could be
Me, except rich and healthy

41: Where I want to be right now
Where I am

42: The last thing I ate
Cheese

43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
That’s for me to know and you never to find out.

44: A random fact about anything
The sun is going to become a red giant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.