Sunday, October 18, 2020

Scar Tissue

  

Image copyright The Real Cie
You're welcome to use it, I guess, but I don't know why you'd want to
Please credit me if you do

breathe
I guess
more or less
that's the first step
that I should take to start
the process of rebooting me
use meditation to rejuvenate
attempting to reboot the process of healing
healing the scar tissue deep within me
heal what has started to decay
you can't heal what's rotting
scars never fade
remaining
behind
veils

~cie~

The Nauseating Notes
It was supposed to be a diatelle, but I saw too late that those have a rhyme scheme, so it's just another stupid Diamante. Yes, I suck.


Buy more brooding poetry here

This poem was posted to these places:

LBRY is a decentralized content marketplace. I price the PDF versions of my work at approximately half of the Kindle price because I receive the entire amount rather than a royalty percentage. 

You can get a free LBRY account through this link. You can earn LBC for viewing content on LBRY as well as from selling your content.



Copyright Information
The Icky, Sticky, Nit-Picky Legalese If You Please (Or Don't Please)
Copyright 2020 by Naughty Netherworld Press/Poetry of the Netherworld

Reblogging is acceptable on platforms that allow it. LBRY’s reblog function is called repost, which makes things confusing since reposting is considered a no-no on most platforms. It’s fine to share the post using the repost function on LBRY. It is not okay to copy-paste the material into a new post.

Sharing a link to the post is acceptable.

Quoting portions of the post for educational or review purposes is acceptable if proper credit is given.

1 comment:

  1. Not only do the scars never fade, I find they have a tendency to fester.
    And you don't suck. What sucks is your familiarity with the issues and the pain.

    ReplyDelete

This is a safe space. Be respectful.