Saturday, August 27, 2022

Writing Off the Edge: WEP August 2022 Challenge: Moonlight Sonata

Writing Off the Edge: WEP August 2022 Challenge: Moonlight Sonata: It's time once again for another Write...Edit...Publish challenge. This month's musical prompt is Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. ...

Good work incorporating a real situation into the work of fiction. I don't have any school-age kids in my life, so I wasn't aware of the teacher shortage. The cost of living is so high and teacher salaries are, well, not.

The truth is, I wanted to be a professional musician, but as my father informed the psychologist when we went to family counseling, I was the "least musically talented" person in the family. He wanted me to stop pursuing music, and he got his wish. I never played an instrument again after that day, which was some 32 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.