Monday, August 22, 2022

Blog of Author J Lenni Dorner: #WEP #NativeAmerican #ShortStory and #BoutOfBooks ...

Blog of Author J Lenni Dorner: #WEP #NativeAmerican #ShortStory and #BoutOfBooks ...: writeeditpublishnow.blogspot.com The following is 😉fictionalized. This is about a teen reuniting with his biological parents, and disc...

This is a beautifully written story that makes the reader think about the injustices that continue to be faced by American Indians. 

I never worried that my child would be taken from me at birth. I was 25 years old and married. I had a friend in high school who was pushed into giving her baby up for adoption. She fell into a deep depression after that and disappeared. Nearly 40 years later, I still think about her often and wonder what happened to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.