Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Stories From A Starry Sky: Weekend Writing Warriors: Across the Night Sky 29

Stories From A Starry Sky: Weekend Writing Warriors: Across the Night Sky 29:     Welcome to a weekly post of Weekend Writing Warriors. If you'd like to check it out or give it a try, click here to go to wewriwa.bl...

I don't think I'd be thrilled about being in this situation either. It might be even worse than going to the dentist. A little anyway. I'm very dental-phobic. I always have to get nitrous oxide. I hate the way it makes me feel, but it alters my sense of time.

You know you hate something when the possibility of being abducted by aliens sounds like a better option.

1 comment:

  1. I would hate to be abducted - by anyone or any thing. I hate the dentist too. Decisions, decisions...

    ReplyDelete

This is a safe space. Be respectful.