Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Carpe Diem #1786: The Days March On

Image by Free-Photos from Pixabay

reaching for the sun
lotus flowers blooms from the mud
old pond changes
light comes into the shadows
new life emerging each day

deep silence
even deeper as the nightingale starts to sing
beautiful life
sometimes I feel most alive
at night embraced by darkness

snow falls gently
covers up the autumn fields
faraway sounds
it's too cold to go outside
I remain in with my words

reflections
scattered by autumn leaves
the old pond
I reflect on the year past
one year leads to another

a last leaf
swirls on the wind towards the east -
first snow falls gently
I look outside and wonder
if there are happy people

farewell verse
as I depart from the train station
forget me not
no-one will remember me
I am something best forgot

~Chèvrefeuille & Cie~



Notes:
The Hokku of these Renga were written by Chèvrefeuille. The Ageku can be blamed on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.