Sunday, November 10, 2019

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesday's Gone - 3/7/1976 - Winterland (Official)





I must be hitting a downward slide. Usually I kind of revel in my status as a charter member of the Curmudgeon's Club. I'm a cranky asshole who keeps to myself and I like it like that. But tonight I feel lonely as fuck. 

It's a good thing I'm not as impulsive as I used to be. There's at least 50 miles between me and the nearest city and my night vision ain't so hot these days. Also, it's windy and cold as a well-digger's ass out there. 

Man, I love the plains. If being decrepit wasn't enough to keep me indoors and away from seeking the wrong kind of company, this hostile environment will! Bless this ghost town.

Times like this, only Skynyrd will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.