Sunday, March 19, 2017

TV Show Meme

The TV Shows Questions

1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
Star Trek TOS and the original Twilight Zone
2. Name a show you can't miss:
I watch everything on Netflix, so I really don't pay any attention to TV schedules any more.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show:
There are a few of these, although the number is decreasing as they grow old and their bodies fail them.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show:
Pretty much everybody who is Young and Hot (tm)
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from:
Star Trek, Supernatural, Futurama. Bite my shiny metal ass!
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys:
I've liked a few shows that never quite took off.
7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song:
I hum the theme song to M.A.S.H. sometimes. Every now and then the theme for Gilligan's Island will play in my mind.
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch:
Eh, whatever floats your boat.
9. Name a TV series you own:
The first season of True Blood. The entire Real Ghostbusters cartoons.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television:
I absolutely adored the Chris Isaak show. It's a shame it never went to DVD.
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series?
I based a big part of the past life subplot of Team Netherworld's WIP novel, Fetch (peppersfetch.blogspot.com) on The Lights of Zetar, a much-panned episode of Star Trek TOS that I really loved overall in spite of the fact that there are parts of it that I could certainly nit-pick about. 
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet:
I have a whole long list of these on Netflix.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad?
Sadly, quite a few of the shows I enjoyed along the way fell into this category. Happy Days, Mork and Mindy, Three's Company, the list goes on.
14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times:
Torchwood made me cry when Captain Jack sacrificed his grandson to save the Earth. NYPD Blue when Jimmy Smits' character died. I can think of more movies than TV shows at this point.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV?
Nuts, cheese, dark chocolate.
16. How often do you watch TV?
A little bit every day
17. What's the last TV show you watched?
Currently watching Futurama
18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV?
I tend to watch sci-fi, but also nature shows, cop shows, crime drama, I'm pretty eclectic.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with?
Star Trek TOS
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched?
Eh, I don't know. In some ways Bones was pretty good, but they had a habit of size shaming larger people, which I really didn't like.
21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed?
I don't know. I'm kind of a weird person overall, so maybe all of them.
22. What TV show scared you the most?
I write horror, so most horror stuff doesn't scare me. The Lights of Zetar scared the hell out of me and still does. I will not watch it in the dark.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched?
Futurama is pretty funny. Monty Python is a longtime favorite. The first couple seasons of Mork and Mindy were hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.