Monday, March 25, 2024

A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal: Hiiiigh Anxiiiiietyyyyyy!

AtoZChallenge theme reveal 2024 #atozchallenge

I'm tardy to the party, but I wasn't even sure I was going to attempt the challenge this year. I dropped out early on last year. I'm going to try again. This time my theme is something I'm all too familiar with. Get ready for The Aspects of

Free use image by The Digital Artist on Pixabay

As for interactions, I'm not looking for advice, although if something has worked for you, feel free to share it. I don't get along with psych meds, so I definitely don't want recommendations for those. If you can't relate to the topics I discuss, that's fine, but don't be a dick. This is the Crazy Creatives Cheerleading Camp, not the Awful Asshats Argument Area. 

As Mike, the delightful host of the That Chapter channel on YouTube says, let's give it a go. 

I can't promise I'll get through to the end, or even much past the beginning, but what the hell. I'm in.


Free use image from Open Clipart Vectors
Owl. The ornery kind. 
I'm actually pretty much a teetotaler, but I feel like doing this most days.




2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great topic. A lot of people suffer from anxiety at different times in their lives. Good luck with the A to Z blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are braver than I am. I have never even attempted the A-Z. Good luck - and keep going while you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete

This is a safe space. Be respectful.