Friday, July 29, 2022

Friday Book Hop 29 July 2022


Genre: Music, Memoir, Nonfiction

Buy Link: 

I will earn a small commission from Amazon for any books purchased via this link.

Hey-ho, let's go!

It was one of those crystal-clear evenings in the late winter of 1969. My mother, my brother, and I had recently moved into a new high-rise apartment building in Forest Hills, Queens, with a spectacular view of Manhattan.

Leigh, Mickey. I Slept with Joey Ramone: A Family Memoir . Touchstone. Kindle Edition. 



The first time I came to see Marky in the Ramones, he was mainly concerned with how he looked in his new jeans.

Leigh, Mickey. I Slept with Joey Ramone: A Family Memoir (p. 221). Touchstone. Kindle Edition. 



Book Blogger Hop Question:
22nd - 28th - Is there a hard-to-find first-edition that you would love to own? If so, why? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

Anything by my favorite authors of the macabre. Imagine having an original, first edition Arkham House collection of Lovecraft's work. I can almost smell the insanity! Or maybe I forgot something in the oven.


Until next time, keep it Cthulhu. Sanity is overrated and I wanna be sedated.

Image by Galletita Arts from Pixabay





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.