Saturday, November 20, 2021

Cressida de Nova: The Wayra ...57768

Cressida de Nova: The Wayra ...57768:      there is something wrong can't get you out of my head begone dull lothario get behind me satan am too old for this foolishness   ...

Love it, love it, love it!

And, obviously, I'm not done talking about this incident, but I have a new spin on it.

One day when I went out for a walk with my mobile park bench (my upright walker) this aggravating fellow greeted me to give me one of his unsolicited pep talks. On this occasion, he told me "you have beautiful hair. If we could get your body to match your hair, you'd be a real doll."
I wish I'd thought of saying "yes, and if you'd just shut your mouth, you might be handsome."
Unfortunately, I live in a small town and don't want to make enemies of anyone here, so I probably wouldn't have said it even if I'd thought of it.

2 comments:

  1. I never think of the answer to those people until they have gone. Sadly you are probably right and it would have done you no good in a small town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember one glorious incident back when I was 17 years old. My wild friend hooked up with this guy, so it was up to me and my other friend to entertain his annoying pal. Of all things, he started giving me advice on how I should wear my eye makeup. I looked at him and said "why, is that how you wear yours?"
      I was quite pleased with myself when he didn't know how to respond. Sadly, I'm not usually that quick on the draw.

      Delete

This is a safe space. Be respectful.