Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Nancy Gideon... Romance By Any Other Name: WeWriWa: Where To Turn When There’s Nowhere to Run...

Nancy Gideon... Romance By Any Other Name: WeWriWa: Where To Turn When There’s Nowhere to Run...: Amber James is a survivor. To save herself and her young daughter, she’s made a new life for herself in the middle of New Orleans.

Cie's reply to this post:
Finding someone who loves you unconditionally is a rare and precious thing.
I'm very definitely the "unreliable nothing" in a family of somebodies. My brother is a retired EMS chief, and one of my cousins is an actor who has been on shows like "The Flash" and "Jane the Virgin." Me, I'm a broke schmuck in a broken body with a broken mind. When the Universe made me, it threw the mold across the room and proceeded to stomp it into dust to make sure they'd never get another one like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.