Thursday, February 14, 2019

Fuck Valentine's Day


To be perfectly honest, I don't give a rip about Valentine's day. I call it chocolate candy day. Then again, every day is chocolate candy day. I don't need a special holiday for it. 
I've been having a bad time emotionally, but I don't need cheering up or anything. I just felt like expressing my grouchy thoughts regarding this silly holiday. 
It's the day before my birthday. Screw my birthday. I wish I wasn't having another one if I'm to be honest. 
No, I don't need to go to the emergency room. If I did that every time I had a suicidal thought, I'd have to live there. 
I'm not going to do anything about it. I'll hang around and be miserable for a while longer. It isn't as if I have the money to do anything better.

Fuck everything.
Cie

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.