Sunday, September 4, 2022

Stories From A Starry Sky: Weekend Writing Warriors: Across the Night Sky 32

Stories From A Starry Sky: Weekend Writing Warriors: Across the Night Sky 32:     Welcome to a weekly post of Weekend Writing Warriors. If you'd like to check it out or give it a try, click here to go to wewriwa.bl...

I live with a variety of parasomnias including night terrors, nightmares, and my very favorite, sleep paralysis. This snippet had the feel of one of my nightmares about being dragged out of my body.

I worked as a nurse's aide for a cumulative of 25 years. I was certified as an EMT and I worked as an LPN between 2015 and 2018 before my own health problems made it so I couldn't do that kind of work anymore. I've cleaned up more poop than most people could imagine. One time a patient's colostomy bag exploded. Reading about bodily functions wouldn't make me bat an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.