Wednesday, June 15, 2022

WTF Wednesday Video Preview for FOAD Thursday



I look like I'm about to cry in the preview shot of this video. I'm not. I'm my usual snarky, deadpan self. 

My rosacea is flaring up. I will not cover it with makeup. I think it's important to show my face as it is because I think it's necessary to show the faces of those of us who aren't considered "hot." We have something to say and our voices deserve to be heard.

Anyone who thinks a person needs to be conventionally attractive before they are allowed to speak is too shallow for me to waste my time on. I'm afraid their bottomless levels of stupidity might draw brain leeches to me. 

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~

"Fuck's sake, I'm surrounded by idiots!"
(Free use image from Pixabay)



"Don't sweat it, Ornery. Do you want me to carve 'em up, stab 'em with my fork, or both?"
(Free use image from Pixabay)




2 comments:

  1. Sorry, but my internet allowance will not allow me to watch your video.
    I hear you on the attractive voices/faces are the only ones that should be heard. Hiss and spit is the kindest thing I can manage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it. I reiterate much of what I say in the video in Friday's post.

      Delete

This is a safe space. Be respectful.