Saturday, April 30, 2022

Writing Off the Edge: WEP April 2022: A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall

Writing Off the Edge: WEP April 2022: A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall:   It's already time for another WEP Challenge in our Year of Music. This month's musical inspiration is "A Hard Rain's Gonn...

It's so heartbreaking. When I was delivering food in downtown Denver from 2017 to 2019, I often drove by the Denver Rescue Mission. I would have been homeless myself if not for my son allowing me to move into his townhouse and sleep on the couch. There's no excuse for it in a first-world country. The only thing that keeps people homeless is the greed of those in power. Everyone should have food, shelter, medical care, and utilities, regardless of their ability to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.