Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Hope. Dreams. Life... Love: Saturday Sample and Weekend Writing Warriors

Hope. Dreams. Life... Love: Saturday Sample and Weekend Writing Warriors:   For a couple of weeks I'll be sharing excerpts from Rest Thy Head. First a blurb, and then an excerpt. Blurb: Running away from a fian...

I get where the hero is coming from. I think I mentioned before that although I don't have scars on my face, I have rosacea, which causes the skin on my face to be red and sometimes break out. It makes me feel rather self-conscious. 

I'd rather have my foot run over by a freight train than ever be romantically involved again, but I still wish that I didn't have this skin issue. Even on my best days, though, I tend to feel like I'm the most hideously ugly thing that ever walked the Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a safe space. Be respectful.