Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wanting Something, Expecting Nothing

  

Free use image by 5598375 on Pixabay

when I was younger
and craving celebration
inside I was lost

I keep to myself
embracing my emptiness
nothing fills the hole

~cie~

Write a "historical" poem.
I reflected on my past history of partying hardy to try and fill the hole in my soul. 


https://poetsandstorytellersunited.blogspot.com/2020/12/weekly-scribblings-49-b-c-d-e-f-g.html
Use a given letter multiple times in your piece.
I'm not sure which letter was used the most, but E is a likely candidate.

This double-barrel Senryu was posted to these places:




The Icky, Sticky, Nit-Picky Legalese If You Please (Or Don't Please)


Creative Commons License


This work is the intellectual property of Naughty Netherworld Press/Poetry of the Netherworld.

Reblogging is acceptable on platforms that allow it. LBRY’s reblog function is called repost, which makes things confusing since reposting is considered a no-no on most platforms. It’s fine to share the post using the repost function on LBRY. It is not okay to copy-paste the material into a new post.

Sharing a link to the post is acceptable.

Quoting portions of the post for educational or review purposes is acceptable if proper credit is given.

Want more somber Senryus?
Get 'em here!


Share my mood on LBRY. You know you want to.

Naughty Netherworld Press on LBRY


Poetry of the Netherworld on LBRY


Crazy Creatives Cheerleading Camp on LBRY


Sly's Free Speech Space on LBRY


LBRY is a decentralized content marketplace. I price the PDF versions of my work at approximately half of the Kindle price because I receive the entire amount rather than a royalty percentage.

Most of my work is free. A tip as small as 5 LBC (approximately $0.15) really helps, and it all goes to me.

You can get a free LBRY account through this link. You can earn LBC for viewing content on LBRY as well as from selling your content.

1 comment:

  1. I am an optimistic pessimist. I hope for the best and expect the worst. And I am very rarely surprised.

    ReplyDelete

This is a safe space. Be respectful.