Friday, August 14, 2020

52 Week Blog Challenge: Two Words: Hell and No


Week 33 Question:
Online dating: Have you? Would you?


You know that saying, unlucky at cards, lucky in love?

I don't know where that comes from, but I'm crap at both.



This was a rubbish post. I'm sorry. I was working on a new chapter for one of my WIPs and haven't even gotten around to publishing comments on my new MFRW Book Hooks post yet. Anyway, I just noticed that I missed the cutoff time for this. I'm going to bed now.


Image by Irina Savchishina from Pixabay

In closing:

Online dating: Fuck a whole lot of that shit. I'd rather nail my foot to the floor.

4 comments:

  1. Hell no indeed.
    If anything happens to my partner OR our relationship I am done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if someone said they wanted to go on a date with me, I'd end up laughing in their face. I can't imagine a Universe in which that would happen. Still, some men will go after anything with a pulse and even though my vibe is one of "stay the fuck away," there might be someone out there who is dense enough to try.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, no. I wouldn't pay money for finding a date. Dating is expensive enough.

    ReplyDelete

This is a safe space. Be respectful.